Sunday 24 March 2013

Outfit of the Week: Casual, Cool (?)


My outfit of this week isn't exactly planned. In fact, it's just what I happened to be wearing today to go out shopping. What can I say? I ran out of time and I have heaps of art coursework to do!

Even so, I actually quite like this look. It's cozy, warm, a bit hipster and it means I get to wear my lovely leather jacket again. I had exactly 6 minutes to put this outfit together (we were in a hurry) and thus, it is makeup-less.

One day, I will take photos where my legs or (gasp) even my shoes can be seen. This is not that day.


 Jacket: Primark
Jumper: Q-20 (I only bought it yesterday from one of those strange little market-style shops)
Glasses: Specsavers (they're my prescription pair)
Hat: No idea. I nicked it off my brother.
Jeans were my faded black skinnies - they're so faded I can no longer read the label to tell you the designer, but I bought them on Tk Maxx


No comments:

Post a Comment