Friday 12 April 2013

Tutorial: Tropical Rainbow Eyes


EDIT: Not sure I trust Blogger's embed feature yet. Here's the regular link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=zE7NAG4N5H4


A WILD VIDEO APPEARS!

Apologies for the horrible nails! Guess who forgot she destroyed them the night before at a sleepover, and filmed the video before she realised that would be a stupid idea? This girl.

Anyhow, I hope you like this look. The inspiration came from somebody recently asking me to give them rainbow eyes. I went into this with only the vaguest idea what I was actually going to create. That considered, along with the fact I'm running on like five hours sleep, tops, this went pretty well.

Products used:
- Chit Chat foundation
Yes, this was from Poundland. Yes, it's kind of rubbish. I almost always end up using it as pretty much a primer for the powder.
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder
Ok, you know how much I love this product. No more info needed.
- W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer
Does the job. Nothing special, though.
- Sleek i-Devine Ultra Mattes palette V2
I WILL FOREVER LOVE THIS PALETTE. It's perfect for arty looks. It's just perfect. Seriously.
- MUA Intense Colour eyeliner in "Snow White"
Yeah, I lost my other white eyeliner recently. Never mind, this one's good, too.
- Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in black
Another favourite product. Much easier to use than normal liquid liner!
- MUA Every Lash Mascara, again in black
I haven't used it much yet, but it's pretty cool. Not waterproof, though.

Brushes used:
- Anything with a wooden handle: Ecotools
- Anything with a black handle: Studio London

No comments:

Post a Comment